Perth Wedding DJ
Tod not only plays live, but is also a wedding DJ in Perth. Teaming up with the talented DJ SWEE, The Dinner Singer package includes the experience of two separate wedding DJ’s for the price of one. Having two decks wired-in means there are two different styled minds selecting songs for seamless continuity.
If you want the best possible choice for your wedding music needs, Tod is guaranteed to make it all you dreamed it would be. A live performance over dinner, a DJ performance when it’s time to party. All rolled into one. A 6-time ABIA award winner. No extra setups. No extra service providers to email. Guaranteed by hundreds of brides in the past. If you want the best wedding singer and the best wedding DJ in Perth, then contact us now before someone else snaps up your wedding date.
Testimonials: “We would both like to say a huge thank you for the wonderful music you provided at our wedding. Your presence certainly made the evening enjoyable for all. (and for the wedding next door whose guests came out to dance to your songs!!) Your professionalism, personality, and of course fantastic voice and musical skill made our day even better. We would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone looking for a talented musician to play at their wedding.”
Unique points that make Tod Woodward the best choice for your wedding music/entertainment:
- First and foremost talent. An amazing DJ with a versatile vocal and serious skills on the guitar. Just view the countless videos online. You can’t fake that.
- Being a perfectionist, Tod does not make mistakes and will respond to you immediately and make the process an easy, polite, friendly and enjoyable one, no matter what your requests are.
- Over 10 years servicing approximately 60 weddings per year.
- Tod has proved time and time again he is the best wedding singer & DJ in Perth, with 6 ABIA awards in a row.
- Tod uses the most up to date audio, lighting, DJ, iPad and backing track technology for the optimal one-man-band performance.
Testimonials: “Just emailing to say thank you so much for making our reception amazing! EVERYONE commented on your music and loved you. (We did too!) It set the mood and everyone had a brilliant time. Best wedding Eva was the most used quote and I think a lot of that had to do with your music! There were even people asking where they can get one of your cd’s. So thank you for being apart of our wedding. We had a fabulous time. Best regards, Mr and Mrs Stein! (Ryan and Joanne)”